18th-century villa, surrounded by olive trees. Located in a small village 800 meters from the port of Gaios.
The villa consists of three buildings:
A) Main house ground floor:
– Large living room with fireplace and guest WC, loft, kitchen with access to the covered terrace – dining area
– Large bedroom with bathroom
Floor – loft:
– 2 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom
Access to these rooms by the internal stairs, but one of the two bedrooms has a separate entrance from the terrace.
B) Secondary house
The second house is located at a distance from the main house, a few meters behind the outdoor grill. In this house, each room has a private terrace.
– A large bedroom equipped with a kitchenette and bathroom
– A second bedroom with bathroom
C) Garden House
Separate bedroom with bathroom and terrace. This room is located at a lower level than the main house and has place for visitors. Next to this room, there is a large terrace with outdoor kitchen and covered barbecue area.
Garden with olive groves with two barbeque and outdoor kitchen – dining room, huge terraces on three levels and possibility to build a pool.