To join to the Hellenic Association of REALTORS®, known to its members as HAR, and participate in our actions, you may contact us via the contact form that you can find attached here or by sending us a message through our Facebook page and await for our prompt response.
The benefits of becoming a member of our Association are many, and the services offered have been proven useful for the professional Real Estate Agent who stands out from mere intermediary and aspires to make himself a certified Real Estate Consultant. Briefly, we mention the following:
- By registering with the Association the member joins a network of independent – leading agencies, benefits from the reputation and reliance both of HAR and of its existing members and the customers associated with the respective members.
- The HAR member follows the Code of Ethics as provided by Statute, enjoys all the rights and privileges arising from his participation in the Association, without disrupting the freedom and circumstances of each respective member.
- After its acceptance to the Association, the HAR member benefits from economies of scale (National advertising, online advertising, conferences, Money Show, etc.)
- Upon being integrated into the Association, the HAR member will only bear the cost of the registration, the annual subscription fee and the annual special contribution, which experience suggests to be highly rewarding.
- The HAR member, as a modern businessman, has an obligation of continuing education and being up-to-date with innovation; the Association helps the member by providing assistance in this area by organizing seminars, workshops, galas, etc.
- The HAR member has the right to freely resign from the Association, given that the Association does not enforce clauses and that the only requirement posed is the return of certificates, legal identities and badges granted to the member by the Association.
- After its acceptance to the Association, the HAR member has all the advantages that derive from the cooperation of HAR with the European Confederation of Real Estate Agents (CEPI – CEI), the United States National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), as well as the largest Real Estate Association in the world, International Consortium Of Real Estate Associations (ICREA) & MIAMI ASSOCIATION of REALTORS®, which consists of approximately 2,000,000 members from 32 national associations of Real Estate Associations. The HAR members are allowed access to promote their properties through the lists of all of the aforementioned agencies.