Originally built in 1929 this traditional house has been fully renovated in the most authentic way.
Consisting of the main room with the arch and original pebbled floor which has 3 beds in the “pataro” with storage underneath and a fireplace. The kitchen area also has a fireplace, a traditional oven and a semi floor for storage. The property has a beautiful courtyard of 20sqm and as well as 2 A/C units and central heating.
The house, a real museum is sold complete with its authentic decoration and rare artefacts as it is seen in the pictures!